Level 4 Managing Food Safety in Catering – 5 Days Course
This 5 Days, advanced food safety and hygiene course is ideal for those in a management role managing others preparing, cooking or serving food.
Are you a food business owner, hygiene auditor or thinking about becoming a food safety and hygiene trainer?
The sound theoretical knowledge gained through the qualification allows realistic and safe solutions to be delivered in any catering environment, from choosing safe suppliers to the service of safe food.
Managing food safety in any environment can be challenging. Those in a management role in the food sector need to be equipped with the knowledge to communicate safe standards to employees confidently.
This course ensures that managers are aware of the procedures and standards required to make sure that safe food is served at all times and that due diligence is taken.
The Level 4 Food Hygiene Course is ideal for anyone responsible for the HACCP system in a food business. The course focuses on developing an in-depth knowledge of food safety, implementing a HACCP system and the importance of training staff. The course will give candidates the knowledge required for putting a food safety management system into place, whilst teaching the candidates how to communicate this knowledge to other staff as the business expands.
This course is also suitable for those wishing to train lower level food safety courses, assuming they hold suitable experience and generic teaching qualifications.
Our high-quality food safety and hygiene courses will help you:
- Register your catering business with your local authority
- Meet the standards needed by the food hygiene regulations
- Supervise others in preparing, cooking or serving food in your own or someone else’s food or catering business
- Get our accredited Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety Certificate
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand how food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation.
- Understand the operational requirements needed to ensure food safety.
- Understand how to establish food safety management procedures.
- Understand the controls required for food safety.
- Understand how to maintain food safety management procedures.
|Multiple Choice Exam and Written Questions||£710||5 Days||18||10:30 – 17:30|
Group Bookings and Inhouse Delivery
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises from £6200.00 plus vat for up to 12 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us.
Why choose The Training Wizard (TTW)?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, exams and certificate!
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Registered organisation!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!