LEVEL 3 DELIVERING PHYSICAL INTERVENTION
This accredited qualification has been developed for those wishing to teach physical intervention skills to people working in the private security industry. Trainers wishing to deliver the popular SIA Door Supervision course need this qualification to deliver the PI unit of the DS course.
Subjects covered include the legal and physical implications of the use of physical interventions, how to reduce the risk of harm, how to use non-pain related physical skills to protect yourself and others and non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
Please note: You will need to attend a 1 Day refresher every year to keep your licence to practice valid.
Unit 1: Physical Intervention Skills in the Private Security Industry
Unit 2: Delivering Physical Intervention Training
|Practical and Portfolio of Evidence||£849||3 Days||18||L3 PTLLS and L3 Conflict Management||09:30 – 18:30|
Group Bookings and Inhouse Delivery
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises from £3500.00 plus vat for 6 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us.
Why choose The Training Wizard (TTW)?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, exams and certificate!
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Registered organisation!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!