Level 2 Food Safety in Catering – 1 Day Course
This 1 Day, basic food safety and hygiene course is ideal for those preparing, cooking or serving food. Most people in the food industry fall under this category. The course gives learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and safety issues and meets food industry regulations, with reference to employees preparing, cooking and handling food in catering settings.
The course is aimed at food handlers working in catering or hospitality including hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, takeaways, cafes, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
Our high-quality food safety and hygiene courses will help you:
- Register your catering business with your local authority
- Meet the standards needed by the food hygiene regulations
- Prepare, cook or serve food in your own or someone else’s food or catering business
- Get our accredited Level 2 Award in Food Safety Certificate
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety.
- Understand the importance of keeping him/herself clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe.
|Multiple Choice Exam||£85||1 Day||14||10:00 – 18:00|
Group Bookings and Inhouse Delivery
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises from £700 plus vat for up to 12 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us.
Why choose The Training Wizard (TTW)?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, exams and certificate!
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Registered organisation!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!