EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK L3 – 1 Day Course
This 1 Day basic first aid course is ideal for those already working or preparing to work within industry wishing to become an Emergency First Aider in the workplace for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
PLEASE NOTE: On the day bookings are subject to an additional charge of £25.00
The EFAW covers the HSE’s ‘Appointed Person’ requirement and is a very good substitute for the FAW. The Emergency First Aid at Work certificate is valid for 3 years.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Know how to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
|Practical||£84.99||1 Day||16||10:30 – 18:30|
Group Bookings and Inhouse Delivery
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises from £700.00 plus vat for up to 12 learners.For more information and group booking discounts please contact us.
Why choose The Training Wizard (TTW)?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, exams and certificate!
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Registered!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!