AED and CPR – Half Day Course
This Half Day AED and CPR course provides learners with skills to further their first aid training. It is recommended for first aiders in the workplace environment who have access to a defibrillator. Those gaining this qualification will know that cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillation form an essential part of the chain of survival.
PLEASE NOTE: On the day bookings are subject to an additional charge of £25.00
All successful students will be issued with a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation certificate which is valid for a period of 3 years.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand basic life support requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current national guidelines.
- Be able to demonstrate post-resuscitation procedures.
- Be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external defibrillator.
- Understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator.
|Practical||£89||Half Day||16||10:30 – 13:30|
Group Bookings and Inhouse Delivery
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises from £650.00 plus vat for up to 12 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us.
Why choose The Training Wizard (TTW)?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, exams and certificate!
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Registered organisation!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!